Popular Games Available at Singapore Casinos
Just like in the majority of gambling sites across the globe, Slot machine games are the most popular choice for punters in Singapore. The most popular titles include:
- Gonzo’s Quest
- Jack Hammer
- Immortal Romance
When it comes to fruit machines, favorite titles here come with progressive jackpot rewards as well. For instance:
- Arabian Nights
- Mega Fortune
- Super Lucky Frog.
There are various available means. The most common one is Neteller since it is one of the easiest and quickest way to deposit cash, but there are the others, too. They are:
- eWallets like PayPal, Skrill, Instadebit, and Entropay
- Credit/debit cards such as VISA and MasterCard.
- Paypal casinos in Australia
- Casino sites that accept Skrill to play for real money
- Here is the list of the os with Visa deposit
- Pay by Trustly payment system
- Visit our banking review for a list of all the casinos that support Neteller
The most convenient options are e-Wallets especially since they have faster transaction speeds, particularly for cash outs. They have minimal or no deposit fees when loading your bankroll, but you have to confirm with the casino itself. Credit and debit cards are also convenient, particularly since just like e-Wallets, deposits are processed instantly with minimal fees. The benefits vary from one gambling site to another as they may offer exclusive bonuses associated with specific payment options. All the above payment options accept SGD transactions.
Online Casinos Accepting the SGD
If you’re a Singapore player wondering where you can bet online with the SGD, here are some of the finest options for you that accept all the methods we’ve discussed above.
An exceptional gambling site with lots of perks to offer both new and ongoing gamers. Upon joining you get up to 1,200 SGD worth of to play with. More benefits of playing here include:
- State of the art games for top rates providers
- All SGD payments are processed within 72 hours
- A cool reward program of earning points that can be redeemed for gifts, SGD cash rewards and bonus game rounds.
A popular casino well equipped with most advanced software like NetEnt and Microgaming for cutting-edge gameplay from the word go. After sign-up, you receive 50 free spins to get you started. More advantages to be enjoyed at the lobby are such as:
- Completely instant-play games
- Intuitive, user-friendly mobile version available
- Fast deposits and withdrawals in SGD.
Slotty Vegas Casino
If you are a die-hard of spinning the reels, then this is the ultimate place where you can quench your thirst without exceptional ease and throbbing excitement. Grab up to a 500 SGD matched bonus and extra free spins right after signing up. From there, you can enjoy:
- A short withdrawal period of just 4 hours across e-Wallets
- Instant- play games on both desktop and mobile
- No withdrawal limits.
Another top rated instant play casino where you won’t face the hustle of download apps to your PC whenever you want to play a few quick rounds. Claim a cool 500 SGD welcome pack and the house will throw in an extra 50 free spins to make you feel at home. As a member, some of the perks you can enjoy are:
- A responsive interface for easy switching from desktop to mobile
- It meets GeoTrust security standards
- Great customer support with live chat available round the clock.
A bedrock of online casinos established all the way back in 1997. With its solid reputation for over 2 decades, you can expect nothing but high-quality HD games of a great variety. New players are welcomed with up to 200 SGD in welcome bonus. The advantages of playing here include:
- Over 100 massive jackpots up for grabs
- Revolutionary poker client
- Interactive live dealer client for real-time action.
Is Using SGD Cheaper Compared to Other Currencies?
Once you use Singapore Dollars as your primary currency, there will be no need for conversion of currency when cashing out to your local accounts and thus, currency conversion fees will be nonexistent. Using local currency will also significantly reduce transaction fees as compared to the use of other currencies.
Software Framework for Various Casinos in Singapore
Here are the most common gaming software providers in Singapore online betting sites:
- Aristocrat: This developer is known to offer some of the most enticing games locally and across the globe. The most popular Slots titles developed by them include; Big Ben, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and Britney Spears.
- Igt (Wager Works): One of the largest gaming brands in the world fruitful in both land-based and online casinos. Casumo Casino is one of the popular Singaporean casinos based on IGT and thanks to the developer, you can be assured of an unforgettable experience.
- Novomatic: Another developer offering mind-blowing games at Singapore casinos. Some Novomatic powerhouses include 888 and BetAt Casino.
- World Match: A world class developer that has been designing games since 2003. Slotty Vegas is one of the betting sites that offer some of its highly acclaimed games.
- WMS (Williams Interactive): Offers a great selection of games and its famous monster progressive jackpot choices like the Read Eagle and the Far East Slot games.
- Microgaming: One of the pioneer developers since the very beginning of the internet. Thanks to its long-standing reputations, you won’t miss its games in some of the biggest casinos lobbies such as the 888 Casino.
- NetEnt: The most searched developer in the online gaming industry known for its groundbreaking VR casino games recently unveiled into the market. 888, PlayOJO and Slotty Vegas Casino all offer games developed by this provider.
- Playtech: Players in Singapore enjoy betting on games offered by this developer as they usually come with high-end graphics with immersive sound effects to make things more exciting. Casumo Casino and BetAt offer some cool selections from this developer.
Gambling via mobile devices has become a requirement for all gambling sites because they all want players to keep playing even when away from their PCs. Our recommended choices above all have responsive mobile sites that can be accessed from all smartphone and tablet devices like the iPhone, iPad, Google Pixel, Sony Xperia and Samsung Galaxy range. If you prefer downloading a native app, feel free to download one at the respective Google Play or iTunes App Stores.
What Are the Withdrawal Requirements and RTP?
Most casinos in Singapore will charge you for withdrawing winnings from your account, but there is no fixed rate among all casinos. It will vary from one site to another, and in some cases, there are no fees. The same applies to the withdrawal limits which can go as high as 20,000 SGD a day which will also depend on the cash out option you are using.
For the Return to Player percentages, it is a measure of how much players are going to be paid back over a certain period of time. You are better off gaming at a casino with an RTP of about 96%, meaning that you have a much higher chance of winning whenever you play. However, this value is always a theoretical calculation and cannot be taken literally.
Now that you have a better idea about Singapore’s gambling expanse starting from legislations, most popular games played as well as their developers, you are ready to join in on the fun if you don’t have an account already. With the range of efficient payment methods, you are sure to get your earnings promptly. We are eager to hear about your experiences from our recommended choices, let us know through the comment section below!
Remarkable Bonuses and Promotions
As you know, nothing provides Singapore players with a superb way of scoring some extra bankroll under their belts like phenomenal casino bonuses. As such, there are plethoras of promotions available, running the gamut from No Deposit, Loyalty Programs, Welcome and Free Spins, into which we shall delve.
- The Welcome Bonus – It is one of the most publicized offers at an Internet gaming platform in Singapore, among others. Thus, it refers to the additional payout that players receive upon making their initial down payments at a new casino, thereby creating a significant difference to their bankrolls. For example, Sloty Vegas offers a Welcome offer of $500 for making a minimum down payment of $20 after registration. Additionally, Slotland has an offer of up to SG $1000 for cashing-in a minimum of SG $36.
- No Deposit– It is a small offer whose goal is to lure in new members to a site by providing them with wagering money before they make any cash-ins. For instance, gamblers who sign up at All British automatically receive a No Deposit in the form of 26 Free Spins that they can utilize in the incredible Lights slot game from Netent. Furthermore, bettors who join Planet 7 get to wager with a free SG $25.
- Referrals– It is one of the simplest to attain as it involves members getting more people to register with a particular casino using a unique referral code. For example, BetAt (a premier web-based platform for Singaporean participants) provides gamblers with an offer of up to $100 per referral. Additionally, Cherry Casino offers members a specific percentage from every referral’s initial down payment to the site.
The Terms of Engagement with No Deposit and Sign-Up Offers
For starters, these promotions found in the various platforms such as the 22 Free Spins from Bob Casino, do not require you to cash-in a single SG $ to attain them. However, players need meeting the specific play through requirements before they can withdraw these bonuses together with their winnings. For example, if a platform gives you an extra $300 to wager and try your luck, this means that you would need to bet a total of $6000 before making any cashouts if there is a betting condition of 20 times.
While Singaporean players may have an array of Asian currencies to pin down such as CNY and MYR, the most popular ones run the gamut from EUR, GBP, and USD. Nevertheless, there are always currency conversion charges incurred upon making a down payment. Additionally, the top of the range banking alternatives run the gamut from Skrill, Entropay, Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, e-NETS, PayPal, and Paysafecard.
The Rules and Regulations
Online wagering is legal in various countries such as Ireland, Italy, France, Belgium, Hungary, Canada, Germany, Gibraltar, Macau, Liechtenstein, Malta, and the UK, among others. Additionally, participants in Singapore who relish in wagering can do so from /. However, it is illegal in countries such as Lebanon, Qatar, and Hong Kong, to list a few.
An Array of Games
- Deal or No Deal– It comprises of five reels alongside twenty pay lines in which players can win big. The slot also comes with Super Deal bonus game. In this round, you can win up to 2500 times your stake level, as you require opening the boxes on your screen until the Banker calls to propose.
- Zeus– With five wheels and 30 pay lines, players require assisting the Greek God of Thunder in running Mt. Olympus by placing their wagers ranging from 0.01 up until five coins.
Other examples that Singaporean gamblers can enjoy are Book of Ra, Starburst, Buffalo, and Cleopatra.
Gaming on the Move
The three primary Mobile network providers are Star Hub, Sing Tel, and Mobile One, exuding compatibility with phones as well as SIM cards from other regions. Furthermore, players can relish in the slots mentioned above on their Android, Apple and Blackberry smartphones and tablets provided they have a stable Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi).