Odin Infinity Reels Megaways Slot Game Bonuses
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 20,000x Stake
Odin Infinity Reels Megaways is an electrifying video slot from ReelPlay, a popular casino game developer. Unlike many other free online pokies, the Odin Infinity Reels Megaways free slots and real money slots feature an unlimited number of reels and paylines. Read more of this slot review and find out how this works. All in all, this setup presents amazing winning options, including a jackpot, Free Spins and ever-increasing unlimited multipliers. This free slot game is all about removing all limitations with regards to the wins that a gamer can get. Launched on 22nd July 2020, it is one of the slots that every gamer should strive to play.
Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
|Skol Casino||up to $1300 + 250 Bonus Spins||Play Now|
|Casino Cruise||55 Free Spins + 100% up to $/£/€200 + 200 Free Spins||Play Now|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
More ReelPlay Free Slot Games
Play Odin Infinity Reels Megaways Slots for Amazing Features
ReelPlay did not hesitate to include amazing game features in this Odin Infinity Reels Megaways slot. Play now and experience the best of these, including:
- Infinity reels – as earlier mentioned, there’s no upper limit to the number of reels in this game. The base game of the Odin Infinity Reels Megaways slot machine starts with 3 reels. Every time the reel on the far right contributes a symbol to a winning combination, an extra reel is added to the right. The reel spins, and in case it also adds to the winning combination, an extra reel is included. This goes on until no more winning symbols appear in the right-most reel. The win is evaluated and the reels reset to 3.
- Megaways – the Megaways mechanic has been applied to this online casino game. Due to the unlimited number of reels, the number of win ways can also not be quantified.
- Symbol multipliers – the paid and free Odin Infinity Reels Megaways slots have symbol multipliers for every symbol win. Each game starts with a multiplier of 1x. Within a spin, the multiplier increases by one with the addition of an extra reel. Similarly, this can go on infinitely as long as the reels keep on increasing. In Free Spins, the multiplier increases by 1, 2, 3 and 4 in levels 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the Free Games respectively. The multiplier resets after a base game spin but does not reset within Free Spins.
- Free Spins – these spins are triggered by a Scatter win. The Scatter is represented by the Gungnir symbol, which looks like a golden sword. With the Scatter wins in this mobile slot, two wheels are presented. Spin the first and get one of the 4 free slot bonus levels. Spin the 2nd wheel and get either 12, 10 or 8 bonus spins. The odds of getting 10 spins are high at 50%, with 8 and 12 spins having chances of 33% and 17% chances respectively.
- Jackpot – every player has an equal chance of getting the Odin Infinity Reels Megaways slot online jackpot. This is achievable whenever at least 12 reels are added to the game in a single spin. When this happens, symbol multipliers are not considered and instead, 888 times the total bet is awarded.
- Wild – as you enjoy this free pokie, you will come across a Valknut that acts as the Wild symbol. It can substitute for all symbols but the Scatter.
Features in this slot are amazing, and the gameplay is truly captivating. Do not hesitate to start the free slots Odin Infinity Reels Megaways to see it with your own eyes.
Symbol Values of the Odin Infinity Reels Megaways Slots
The paytable of this slot machine has high-paying and low-paying symbols. Of high value are the Gungnir and the faces of a Viking god, a wolf, a horse and an eagle. Symbols that look like ancient text make the low-value symbols. Paytable values of the regular symbols are multiplied by the win ways to give the symbol win. These values are as below:
|Symbols Payout*||Value of 3 symbols|
*The values in the paytable work as multipliers. To know your win, multiply a combination value by your current bet.
How to Play Odin Infinity Reels Megaways Slot Machine
Free demo play is available on this site. It is played at absolutely no cost, with a balance already available for one to stake with. In case you wish to play for fun, this is the best option for you. To get cash rewards that one cash out, the real money mode is the one to choose. Play for real money in one of the recommended casinos online, some of which have awesome bonuses, including free games and monetary bonuses for new players.
Playing the Odin Infinity Reels Megaways free slot and real money slot requires one to place a bet.
- There are 30 coins in total, with their least value being 1. Therefore, the minimum total bet is 30 credits. This can vary up to a maximum of 1,200 credits where the coin value is 40. In case you are feeling lucky enough, you can try out the high stakes for exciting rewards.
- Spin the reels of the slot demo for a chance to win huge rewards.
- A payout can only be evaluated from the leftmost reel on at least the three base reels, with the exception of the Scatter win.
- Symbol wins are multiplied by the value of the coins used in the bets to give the final payout.
- The number of Gungnirs in the reels, multiplied by their paytable value, give the Gungnir win.
The biggest winning amount that one can get from a gaming session of this slot machine is 20,000x the bet. When this value is reached, the round ends and the win awarded, with any pending Free Spins being cancelled.
The jackpot win can be reduced in case its inclusion will exceed the 20,000x maximum win of a gaming round.
We recommend playing the free Odin Infinity Reels Megaways slot first to learn the payment rules.
Key Gaming Buttons
Play Odin Infinity Reels Megaways online with ease by understanding the control panel. There are several buttons in place to allow gamers to place their bets and configure their gaming sessions. Major controls of this mobile compatible game include:
- Bet – it allows one to choose one of the bet amounts availed in this slot machine free play option.
- Paytable – this information button leads gamers to a screen where they can see winning and bonus options.
- Autoplay – allows a player to set 10, 25, 50 or 100 automatic spins
- Settings – enables a player to adjust audio and quick play parameters
- Spin – starts a single spin of the Odin Infinity Reels Megaways slot game.
Venture into Viking Myths
Enjoy a Viking theme in this amazing slot machine. Odin Infinity Reels Megaways by ReelPlay is designed with high-quality graphics evident in the real-looking background of a mountainous region. A beautiful rainbow cuts through the Nordic landscape. The reels are centred on the gaming screen within a golden frame. Symbols are representative of Nordic beliefs, with some being written in the Viking Runes alphabet. The background sounds create a feeling of war, and it’s a battle to please Odin with immense wins.
Other slots sharing a similar theme to the one used in the Odin Infinity Reels Megaways free slots include the Vikings Unleashed Megaways. Others are Odin, Hall of Gods and Vikings Go Berzerk. If you like action-packed slots, try the Joker Megaways slot demo. Play them for free with no registration on our site after which you can decide on the ones to gamble with real money.
Are you wondering whether you can access this amazing game from your smartphone or tablet? Well, with a mobile phone running on Android operating system, one can enjoy these amazing slots no download required. The same applies when playing on iPhone devices. All you need to access the Odin Infinity Reels Megaways slots free or real money is a stable internet connection!
Odin Infinity Reels Megaways Slot Return to Player
The RTP of this ReelPlay creation stands at an amazing 96.18%. Anything above 96% is quite irresistible when it comes to slots. Therefore, be sure to try out this amazing game. A good gaming strategy would be to start with the Odin Infinity Reels Megaways demo, understand the game, then sign up in a casino to play for real money.
Access this Odin Infinity Reels Megaways casino game and play for free on our site! This fast-paced pokie features a combination of characteristics that can rarely be found in a single game. The infinite number of reels and winning ways, as well as the possibility of infinite multipliers, set a player up for great wins. Play for an 888x jackpot and a top win of 20,000x the total bet. This is in addition to enjoying a beautifully set up machine! Have fun with the free Odin Infinity Reels Megaways slots online, or with paid version if you prefer real gambling.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- There are infinite reels and winning ways
- One can get ever-increasing multipliers as long as they get base game wins
- The multipliers in the Free Spins do not reset
- Free Spins are difficult to trigger